New Job vs Old Path

After days of struggle, finally I've made up my mind and decided to leave my current position.  I'm leaving for a new job but in fact it's an old path.  Joining back the former organisation maybe it's a "NO" to some people, but for me, it's like a reunion.  I've spent almost 7 years of my time there afterall.  When I go back I can get to see many old friendly faces, I'm back to a safe and secured environment.  A role that I'm familiar with and I have confident that I can do the job extremely well.

Although I've only spent 10 months in current company, but I get along with the people here very well.  Like my boss says 'You blend in really well!', that's one thing that he's happy to see.  I never thought I'm good in building relationship with others, but since I joined this company, I could really feel that I kinda have the 'gift'.  I'm glad and have to thank God for sending me here when I was jobless.  Though it's a totally new industry to me but my boss was willing to give me a try. 

I never like doing a sales role as I know I'm not a sales material.  I'm bad at bargaining but I can say I'm a people person.  The one thing that I enjoy in this job is the interaction with people, both clients side and candidates side.  Also the people in this office are so nice (maybe some of them not), I know I'll definitely going to miss them.  And I have to thank my boss treating me so nicely and even travel extra miles to come with alternatives hoping me to stay. 

I'll never forget his gesture (not financially though), his guidance and his friendly approach.

Wishing all the best to him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Hoping for a Brand New Start

Lazzzzzzyyyyy...