Still missing you... my baby

It's been two weeks now, that terrible feeling still hanging around. Wonder how are you doing right now? Are you happy chasing around with other cats? Have you found Siu Siu and Por Por yet? If you get to see Por Por, please tell her I miss her too. Baby be a good boy and accompany Por Por to travel the world.

Baby, mommy is so glad that you came back to visit on your '7th Day'. I know it's hard to make people believe but I could really feel you and heard you purr so loud next to me, I felt you stepping on my pillow and stopped at my back. Baby, I'm not sure whether I'm a good mommy to you or not, but if we have another chance in our next life, I would love to have you again, to love you, to hold you, to kiss you again and again. Baby, you're always in my mind, if you miss mommy please come visit in my dream. You're always welcome to place a visit anytime. Mommy just wanna know if you're doing fine, if you're happy, if you're healthy. Mommy just miss you so so much.

Baby, mommy still can't stop crying everytime I think of you. I'd watch your video over and over to hear your purring sound. Mommy really miss your touch and your lovely face. You have now gone forever, a big piece of me is missing, I'll never find that missing piece ever again. Baby, please tell mommy what to do to ease this pain?

I held your hands and touch you one last time before you're cremated. I could feel your soft hands one last time. You looked like you're just sleeping so peacefully. When I looked at you I just totally lost control, my tears just running down my face nonstop. Baby oh baby, you'll always be that handsome and lovable in my mind. I'll never forget how lovely you are, how soft your coat was. I really wish that we can be together again in our next life.

I have to take this chance to thank for the service provided by the 'Don't Forget Pets' people. They've done a really good job as the vet has warned me not to look at baby again after they took sample from baby. So I'm really glad that I could get to see and touch baby before the cremation. Thanks again for everything!

Don't Forget Pets Cremation Centre
www.dfgp.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Hoping for a Brand New Start

Lazzzzzzyyyyy...