Rainy Dayssssssss

Weather was not so good in the past week, rain storm from time to time. It's like it's been holding up for too long and now it's the time to let it out once and for all. My swimming was ruinned because of that.. oh well.. maybe it's just an excuse :p but still I prefer sunny days more.

Have planned to go to HK Disney for awhile and finally decided to go on this coming Thursday as it's a public holiday in HK (Dragon Boat Festival), but now looking at the weather forecast it's gonna be rainning still.. too bad :( Although as I said in one of my previous blog I prefer Ocean Park more but still if there's a chance like this (free admission :p) I'll definitely take it :D

People always say how small it is and how expensive the food is there. I'm gonna find out myself. I'm gonna take lots of photos and hopefully can buy something nice haha. I've been to Disneyland Paris once and I bought a Mickey Mouse bowl and Mickey Mouse doll wearing the magician costume. The doll is still on my bed side and am still using the bowl hehe. Maybe this time can buy a new bowl, wonder if they have Winnie the Pooh?

How I'm hoping that the sun will be shining on Thursday and have a great day with my honey.

Can't wait! Hurrah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Hoping for a Brand New Start

Lazzzzzzyyyyy...