New Start New Life

First of all, have to thank Lihoon dear helping me on the adsense thing, so stupid of me couldn't figure it out the whole time and now I can start making a little pocket money on the side.. hehe.. To all my dear friends who are reading this, please do me a huge favour to click on some of the ads when you visit my blog, many thanks and muah muah!

When I said making money on the side it's because something big is happening. Maybe to some people it's nothing really but to me, I could never imagine this would actually happening to me in this life. Honestly, I'm not an ambitious person. As long as I have a stable job to maintain my living would be good enough. Somehow, I believe God has my life all planned well. This could explain why I've been looking for jobs for so long but still no luck getting one. He wanted me to wait. To wait till one day these two young, pretty and intelligent ladies quitted their jobs at the same time during the recession. To wait till one day they said to me 'Hey, let's set up our own business and to make something happen for us.'

Too many uncertainties in life and it is all so sudden and unexpected. I heard this bell ringing in my head 'Why not?' 'Why be the passive one to wait for opportunity?' but at the same time 'Can we really do it?' Although it's scary but I'm all ready to take up the challenge ahead. God has planned this route for me and I'll follow his lead.

Thank you God for this opportunity and for sending me these two wonderful partners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Hoping for a Brand New Start

Lazzzzzzyyyyy...