Sleepless

To be honest, I was not sleepless. Although I do have trouble sleeping from time to time but when it's a reasonable hour I would get tired as well. I really respect other people's living style is different from me, but as long as you don't bother me or interrupt my sleep I just don't care. This couple living next door is really getting on my nerve in the past 2 weeks. Yes, every single night in the past 2 weeks. Stay up late to play computer games is one thing but is it necessary to turn the speaker volume so high? They could play and play until 2 or 3am, and scream so loud when they get excited! Oh gosh! I thought people who live in this building are all civilized, how come they cannot be more considerated and keep their voice down late at night?

Last night it happened AGAIN and it was worst! They first started to play the SAME computer game which is Mahjong (I couldn't help to notice coz of the speakers) and it was already pasted midnight. They were laughing and screaming as usual so I believe that game was really exciting. I went to bed at around 1am and I think I fell into sleep quite soon. Then suddenly got into a fight, both of them shouted at each other about some phone calls the guy has been receiving and the lady in the house was not happy about that. I also heard the lady complained the guy has been sending sms to others very often.. blah blah blah.... then someone slammed the door really hard. I was totally awake by that time. I'm not a nosy person but they're really bothering me. They forced me to listen to their conversation and visualise the game they're playing. I never file a complaint to the property management team just because they're my neighbour, so I'll be patient with them and hoping that one day they realise they're really loud.

The most unbelievable thing is, my boyfriend could still sleep soundly every night. Is that my problem?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Hoping for a Brand New Start

Lazzzzzzyyyyy...