Lazzzzzzyyyyy...

Now I have all the time I can use but this freedom only makes me even more lazy than before. I just don't feel like to do anything or go anywhere. This is not a good sign at all. I've been to another 3 interviews in the past week, I thought we had a really good chat at that time but ended up I don't get any reply from them. What went wrong? I'm too old? I'm not good enough? My expected salary was too high? I would really appreciate if they could at least tell me what went wrong or why I was not qualified for the position. Then I could work on that and do better in my next interview. Sigh... now I'm really lost, what else I could do?

Luckily, I'm still able to do private tuitoring for little kids. I've done that before and I should be able to pick that up now. Kids nowadays are so poor, parents start to push them to take different classes and hire tuitors to give them lessons almost everyday after school. Ironically, that makes me have a chance to make money though. The youngest student I have right now is 5 and she could speak fluent English already. All I have to do is to sit with her for an hour and read story books to her. I enjoy doing this very much as the little girl is so sweet, it's very relaxing just talk and play with her...haha A girlfriend of mine said to me another day, she believes I can do this as a business but I don't think it'll work. Firstly, I'm not as professional as others. Secondly, I don't have the money to invest. The most important point is I don't think I can do well in managing my own business. Besides, this can only be a part time job for me. I can't rely on this for a living. >_<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Hoping for a Brand New Start