Hoping for a Brand New Start

I used to love writing very much, I kept myself a diary and a blog on Friendster. Just forgot since when I have stopped writing, it's like suddenly something missing and I lost the ability to write non stop. I still remember I promised a friend (who's now my bf :p) I'll write 400 words about him in my blog, and it ended up 1000 words. That was me in the past, just give me a topic I can keep writing and writing. Sometimes, it's just a simple thought came through my mind and I would like to share with my friends.



In the past 2 months, I felt like it's a turning point in my life. I was out of a job, feeling so lost and don't know what I could do. I felt like I've fallen down into a black hole and it's no ending. It was very scary indeed, actually I still feel the same until now. I've asked God for directions so many times and at one point I thought he has given up on me, simply because I'm still in the middle of nowhere. I know I shouldn't have given up hope and have faith in him, so I keep praying and hoping that he would still listen to my prayers.



During this hard time, I have to thankful for having such a loving and understanding boyfriend who stood by my side. I still remember the thing he said to me right after I told him I was out of the job. Although I know we have lots to worry about but with him being so supportive made me feel so warm and secured. Friends are also very important to me, although I know they couldn't do much but I have to thank them for thinking of me and ask me how I am from time to time.



I really hope that life will be back to normal as soon as possible, knowing the economy is not recovering soon but still hoping that something will happen to me soon. Let's hope for the best in the year of Ox!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really meant to be?

Lazzzzzzyyyyy...